When a single company operates a number of parks or attractions, the management process can be simplified if all of the financial reporting includes as much automation as possible.
Not only that, but if a manager has to fill in spreadsheets and email them to head office, the management task absorbs time that could be better used elsewhere and introduces another opportunity for errors.
Our systems are designed to make the financial reporting processes as simple as possible.
- The on-site system updates a remote management module every few minutes throughout each day provided there is an Internet connection at each site.
- A standard range of financial and traffic management reports can be modified to suit your specific needs.
- Wherever in the world the attractions are sited, the management module will include the latest available information.
- The reports include the ability to set sales targets or budgets and year-on-year sales comparisons.
Many managers who are responsible for a number of sites need to be able to access their management information from wherever they happen to be at any given time. Our systems provide for this through a secure, password-enabled web-based system.
Provided a manager has access to an Internet connection, the system includes:
- Unique login user names and passwords for each authorised individual.
- A full range of management reports updated on a continuous basis throughout every day.
- If required, summary figures can be sent by SMS text message to defined mobile phones.
Please note: for security reasons the management reports should not be accessed from public computers such as those in Internet cafes.