Scanning and Verification
Modules to report on attendance at the overall event, at a specific seminar or to verify an individual’s rights to attend.
Scanning can be invaluable in many areas:
- Reporting overall attendance
- Reporting attendance at individual seminars
- Reporting which seminars were attended by individuals for continuing professional development
- Reporting on the time spent in a seminar or an exhibition by individuals
- Verifying an individual’s rights to attend a seminar, to take lunch or to collect a delegate bag
- Confirming that an individual has not already had lunch or collected a delegate bag
- Checking that a badge reported lost is not still being used after a replacement has been provided
- Including exhibitor lead retrieval management systems
- Delivering specific messages to identified individuals (this service can be integrated with our message board systems)
We are leaders in much of the scanning and reporting technology. For example, we have saved organisers thousands of pounds by providing scanning systems that weed out the ‘lost’ badges that were still being used – but not by the person to whom they were issued. Other organisers have been fascinated to find out how long, on average, visitors spend in their exhibitions.
We take pride in innovating for practical purposes.