Retail and Food Services
The ability to see retail and food services reported as part of a single system along with ticketing is a major advantage for most operators.
Our systems enable all three activities to be run on one system with a single reporting process. This applies whether the system is for one outlet or multiple outlets.
Our system includes:
- Ticket, retail and food services sales managed through a single system.
- Ability for the manager to assign each till to a function (ticket sales, retail, food services)
- A test database for training which typically takes less than half an hour for a till operator and only a couple of hours for a manager.
- A range of measures designed to minimise the risk of fraud which can be tailored to the needs of a specific location.
- Ability to add lines by scanning a barcode or by manually typing in a description.
- Sales handled by scanning individual barcodes or selecting lines on-screen.
- Multiple barcodes for the same product.
- The ability to handle multiple currencies and multiple languages.
- The ability to allocate a float to an individual cashier.
- Cashier login through either swiping a magnetic stripe card or entering a unique ID number.
- By default a cashier can only login at one sales point but the manager can over-ride to allow logins at multiple sales points.
- Industry-standard, touch-screen point of sale units with connected cash drawer and ticket printer.
- Can be integrated with credit card payments system.
- Individual cashing up of cashiers’ floats.
- Full suite of manager’s reports.
- Centralised reporting so that operators running more than one system in different geographical locations can see reports for all systems through one centralised online suite of reports.
- Sales and revenue reports viewable remotely by authorised personnel.
If you need a full retail sales system including advanced inventory and purchase management, our systems can be integrated with one of many highly sophisticated specialised products such as Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).