Taking payments for registration at a congress or an exhibition has never been easier.
The payment processing option within RegDesk means that all registration fees and other payments can be processed as an integral part of the on-site registration process.
The system is simple:
- You include all the chargeable options on the registration form
- The delegates choose the options they want when they fill in the form
- They hand the form to an operator who selects the options on the system when registering the delegate
- The system adds all the selections to the delegate’s record
- The total cost is displayed
- The delegate pays
- The system prints a receipt with the delegate's details
- You get a report showing delegates' bookings and payments
- The system will not allow the operator to print a badge until a payment has been received or a manager has logged in, over-ridden the payment process and recorded a reason for the over-ride
- Payments can be made by credit card using industry-standard Chip & PIN machines
- Payment reports are produced to enable your finance department to reconcile their accounts
- The system integrates with our scanning processes to provide an alert if somebody who has not paid for an option such as a seminar attempts to gain entry