When using casual labour, there is always the possibility of fraud. Our systems are designed to minimise the possibilities as far as possible.
- The manager authorises the float for each cashier.
- Each cashier logs in with either a magnetic swipe card or a unique password.
- Every transaction is recorded in detail.
- Till drawer is opened only when a ticket is paid in cash and printed (if paid by credit card, the cash drawer does not open).
- Every ticket can be printed with a verification barcode.
- Each ticket can be scanned at key points to verify that it has not been used already.
- Facility for ‘blind cashing up’ in which the manager cashes up a till draw, types the cash counted into the system and is told only that it is right or wrong. Subsequent actions can be defined to suit your needs e.g. allow three wrong attempts before locking the process for that till drawer.