For years exhibitors have been offered a lead retrieval system for events.
Now there is a real alternative that goes so much further than just collecting business card information that we cannot call it lead retrieval. Instead, we've named it LeadReference. It is a lead management system that will revolutionise the way exhibitors collect and manage leads at events.
How it works:
- Prior to the event we email the exhibitor a link to the LeadReference site with a username and password allowing them to login and set up the lead management system for the event
- It enables the exhibitor to create lead qualification settings for the event. There is a detailed document showing how they can use this facility for maximum benefits and return on investment
- At the event they collect the LeadReference scanner on-site from our staff along with their personalised lead qualification sheet that was created online
- During the event, they can scan a visitor, then scan all of the barcodes on the lead qualification sheet that apply to that visitor
- At any time during the event, the LeadReference scanner can be downloaded. Most people bring the scanner back to us at the end of each day or at the end of the show at which point we will print a list of contacts scanned on the stand and download it onto your memory stick
- A maximum of 24 hours after the event the exhibitor's data will be available online at which point they can login, see the data from each scanner individually or all scanners together (if they rented more than one scanner from us). The data can be filtered and analysed in any way, by salesperson, product, category etc before post show contact is made